When looking at a property scroll down to the bottom of the page, and above the map you will see a section titled Owner Information. Under the circle with either their picture or their initials, click the Send a Message or the Call Owner button. One or both of these options may appear based on how the owner has set up their listing on our system. If you send a message, you will be able to message the owner back and forth through our system. If you call the owner, you will be given a toll-free number and a code to call to get in touch with the owner.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I can’t get in touch with owner on the day of check-in?
- How do I get my damage deposit back?
- How do I give the owner my damage deposit?
- Can the owner ask me to sign a rental agreement?
- What do I do if an owner wants me to pay them directly?
- What do I do if an owner does not respond to my inquiry?
- How do I contact the owner?