It is strongly recommended to use our system for your bookings. Once the booking is taken offline, we have no way of tracking the payment so we cannot help with any issues that may arise. When you pay through our system, we ensure the security of your funds and can assist with any issues that may arise along the way. We also have no way to protect you against potential fraud.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I can’t get in touch with owner on the day of check-in?
- How do I get my damage deposit back?
- How do I give the owner my damage deposit?
- Can the owner ask me to sign a rental agreement?
- What do I do if an owner wants me to pay them directly?
- What do I do if an owner does not respond to my inquiry?
- How do I contact the owner?