We do not delete listings on our site. However, you can unpublish and archive your listing. When you unpublish your listing, it is no longer visible to travellers. When you archive the listing, it separates your listing from your active properties in your account. Listings can be archived and unarchived at your choosing.
Articles in this section
- Why does my listing show up as managed by CanadaStays on the HomeAway Network?
- How can I promote my CanadaStays property on my Facebook page?
- What does it mean to unpublish and archive my listing?
- How can I set up my Brand Page?
- Can I have multiple Payout Methods?
- What Payout Method options are available?
- How do I edit/update my Payout Method?
- Why do I need to verify my contact information?
- How do I update my contact information?
- Which reservation software do you support for Property Managers?