Your listing is mirrored from CanadaStays onto the HomeAway Network, which means that that listing are still based from CanadaStays. When a traveller sees your property on the HomeAway network, their request will still come through to CanadaStays to ensure that you can manage all of your rentals on our system.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my subscription type?
- Why does my listing show up as managed by CanadaStays on the HomeAway Network?
- What information do I need to set up my listing?
- Are there other websites where my listing will be distributed?
- What does it cost to list with CanadaStays?
- What are the different listing product types?
- How do I know which listing is right for me?