Your listing is mirrored from CanadaStays onto the HomeAway Network, which means that that listing are still based from CanadaStays. When a traveller sees your property on the HomeAway network, their request will still come through to CanadaStays to ensure that you can manage all of your rentals on our system.
Articles in this section
- Why does my listing show up as managed by CanadaStays on the HomeAway Network?
- How can I promote my CanadaStays property on my Facebook page?
- What does it mean to unpublish and archive my listing?
- How can I set up my Brand Page?
- Can I have multiple Payout Methods?
- What Payout Method options are available?
- How do I edit/update my Payout Method?
- Why do I need to verify my contact information?
- How do I update my contact information?
- Which reservation software do you support for Property Managers?