- Go to www.canadastays.com and log into your account by clicking the Log In button in the top right corner of the page.
- Once logged in, click your name in the top right corner of the page and click the Account Dashboard button.
- On the left side of the page, click the Listings button. If you have multiple properties, click on the listing you would like to edit.
- Click the Photos button.
- To add photos, either drag images to the area of the page that says Drop Photos Here to Upload, or click the Drop Photos Here to Upload button, and select the photos you would like to add. Be sure that you add at least 6 photos.
- To reorganize your photos, click and drag the photo to the order you would prefer.
Helpful Tip: Be sure to include photos of all of the parts of your property so travellers can get to know the property they would be renting. Also, try to make your first picture an exterior shot that shows the whole property!