Travellers have two options when they are interested in a booking a property. When a traveller sends an Inquiry, they are looking to ask questions about the property, without having a commitment to book. An Inquiry provides the opportunity for travellers and owners to talk with no money committed and no time limit. When a traveller wants to book a property, they will submit a Booking Request. When a traveller submits a Booking Request, their funds are put on hold while awaiting an owner response. The owner has 24 hours to respond and when the Booking Request is accepted, the traveller’s money is taken and the booking is officially booked.
Articles in this section
- How do I make my listings Instant Book?
- Why should I try Instant Book?
- What is the difference between an Inquiry and a Booking Request?
- What if I need to cancel an accepted booking?
- How and when do I get paid for my booking?
- Can I modify the dates or rates for an approved booking?
- I’ve received a booking request, what’s next?