When an accepted booking is cancelled, a cancellation fee may be charged to the party who cancels the booking. Your cancellation policy will dictate what percentage of the funds you will receive, and what percentage will be returned to the traveller. Learn more about our cancellation policies.
Articles in this section
- A traveller has stayed at my property and didn’t leave a review - how can I request one?
- How do I request a review from a traveller who has checked out?
- What if a traveller cancels a Booking Request before I can respond?
- The traveller needs to cancel their booking, do I still get paid?
- What fees do the travellers pay when booking online?
- I’d like to offer the traveller a different rate or dates.
- How can I send documents to travellers?
- What information will I receive about about travellers requesting to book my property?