Yes. We want both the owner and the traveller to feel comfortable with the rental, so owners are allowed to require a rental agreement prior to accepting any booking. Some owners may accept your booking request on our site with the condition that they will also receive a completed rental agreement from you.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I can’t get in touch with owner on the day of check-in?
- How do I get my damage deposit back?
- How do I give the owner my damage deposit?
- Can the owner ask me to sign a rental agreement?
- What do I do if an owner wants me to pay them directly?
- What do I do if an owner does not respond to my inquiry?
- How do I contact the owner?