If you arrive at the property and it is not as advertised or misrepresented, please contact the property owner immediately to assess if the situation can be corrected. You also need to call us immediately at 1-866-808-6210 ext. 0. We transfer funds to owners one business day after check-in, so please inform us as quickly as possible. As well, please take several photos so you can show us how the property was falsely advertised. We will do our best to work with both you and the owner to come to a mutually agreed upon resolution. Our team will be there to assist with any issues that may arise during the process.
Articles in this section
- How do I print my confirmed reservation details?
- How do I cancel an upcoming trip?
- Can I edit my review after it has been submitted?
- How do I leave a review?
- What do I do if the property is not as advertised?
- What if my rental is no longer on your site?
- What happens if the property owner changes their cancellation policy after I have booked at their property?
- What happens when an owner cancels an approved booking?
- How do I get access to the property / key exchange?
- Can I modify my booking after it has been submitted?