Offering rates allows you to change the cost of the rent for different times of the year. Maybe there is a festival in town that draws travellers, or maybe you want to charge a different amount in the summer than in the winter. Add those different rates to your property!
- Go to www.canadastays.com and log into your account by clicking the Log In button in the top right corner of the page.
- Once logged in, click your name in the top right corner, of the page and click the Account Dashboard button.
- On the left side of the page, click the Listings button, and if you have multiple properties, click on the listing you would like to edit.
- Click the Rates button.
- Your default rate will be used to determine the rental price for a traveller if you have not specified differently for those dates. The edit your default rates, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Edit Default Rates button, fill in your information and save.
- To add seasonal rates, click the Add New Rate button, fill out all of the information and save the rate.