We want to ensure that you are able to give travellers all the information they need for an easy vacation. There are two ways to send documents to travellers.
You can assign a specific document to automatically send to any traveller who submits a booking request for each of your properties.
- Go to www.canadastays.com and log into your account by clicking the Log In button in the top right corner of the page.
- Once logged in, click your name in the top right corner of the page and click the Account Dashboard button.
- On the left side of the page, click the Inbox button, and click the Attachments button. This will bring you to the page where you can upload documents.
- Either drag your document onto the page, or click the Drop Attachment Here to Upload button, and choose your document.
- Once you have selected your document, you will see a section at the bottom that is titled Auto Send An Attachment with Booking Requests. Find the listing you wish to add an attachment to, and select the document from the drop menu.
- Click button to switch to On under the heading Status.
You can also upload documents to send to travellers through the messaging system.
- When on your Account Dashboard, click the Inbox button on the left side of the page, then click the All Conversations button.
- Choose the conversation you would like to include an attachment in, click the Send Message button, then the Paperclip icon.
- You will have the choice between a file you have previously uploaded, or a new file. If you wish to upload a new file, either drag it onto the page or click the Drop Attachment Here to Upload button. Once you have chosen your document, click the Confirm button then the Send Message button.
When you send a document to a traveller, they will receive an email. However, there will be a link to the document within the email, rather than having the document attached to the email.