If you would like to offer a traveller a different rate, you can send them an offer. When you send an offer, there is no further vetting, as you are pre-approving the traveller to stay at your property. This means that they will receive an offer from you to stay at their property, outlining the dates included and the rental price that you have chosen. This time, the traveller will be the one to accept the request.
- Go to www.canadastays.com and log into your account by clicking the Log In button in the top right corner of the page.
- Once logged in, click your name in the top right corner of the page and click the Account Dashboard button.
- On the left side of the page, click Inbox. Click on the conversation with the traveller to whom you would like to send an offer.
- At the top of the page, click the Send an Offer To Book option, then click the Send an Offer button.
- Follow the steps to fill out the form, including the Guest Info, Rates then click the Confirm button.
- Once you have confirmed the offer, an email and request will be sent to the traveller who then has 24 hours to accept and pay for the stay.
We often recommend sending a message to the traveller prior to sending an offer so they know what they are getting.