If a traveller cancels their Booking Request before you had a chance to respond, it is likely that they are no longer looking to rent your property. This could be for multiple reasons, including that they have booked another property, or details of their trip have changed. You can feel free to respond to the traveller through our messaging system to ask them why they cancelled and see if they are still interested in your property.
Articles in this section
- A traveller has stayed at my property and didn’t leave a review - how can I request one?
- How do I request a review from a traveller who has checked out?
- What if a traveller cancels a Booking Request before I can respond?
- The traveller needs to cancel their booking, do I still get paid?
- What fees do the travellers pay when booking online?
- I’d like to offer the traveller a different rate or dates.
- How can I send documents to travellers?
- What information will I receive about about travellers requesting to book my property?