- Go to www.canadastays.com and log into your account by clicking the Log In button in the top right corner of the page.
- Once logged in, click your name in the top right corner, of the page and click the Account Dashboard button.
- On the left side of the page, click the Listings button, and if you have multiple properties, click on the listing you would like to edit.
- Click the Policies button.
- Scroll down to the Changeover Times section.
- Select your Check In Time and Check Out Time
- Click “Save & Continue”
What Are Checkin/Checkout Times?
- Changeover Times enforce travellers to check-in and check-out at specific times
- Changeover Times let travellers know what times they are expected to check-in and check-out
- If you have Changeover Days and/or Times in place at your property, it is important to add these to your listing to ensure you receive more accurate booking requests
Benefits of Checkin/Checkout Times?
- You will receive more requests for bookings that you can actually take
- Increase your acceptance rate and improve your placement in search results
- Encouraged checkin and checkout times can now be added to your listing
- Adding these to your listing gives travellers a clearer picture of what they are booking before submitting a booking request
- This also allows you as the owner a smoother transition on your checkin/checkout days