If you have accepted a booking request but now wish to cancel the Reservation, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.canadastays.com and log into your account by clicking the Log In button in the top right corner of the page.
- Once logged in, go to your Dashboard and click on the Reservations tab. Proceed to click on the Accepted Reservation you wish to cancel.
- You will now be able to see the general overview of your Accepted Reservation. To cancel the Reservation, click Cancel Reservation.
- Please note, you may not be able to cancel if:
- The checkin date is within 72 hours from now
- You are setup for early payout
- Finance has previously adjusted a fee/given a partial refund to the traveller
- The traveller's booking fee was fully or partially paid by a credit
- If you are able to proceed, select your reason for cancelling, and provide a message to traveller stating the reason why you need to cancel.
- After selecting the reason why, you will be advised regarding any applicable cancellation fee. If there is a cancellation fee, the reason for this will be provided and you will be prompted to fill in payment information.
- After you have filled out all required information, you will be asked to confirm whether you still wish to cancel. If so, click "Cancel Reservation."
You will receive confirmation that your Reservation has been cancelled and that the traveller has been notified. The Reservation details will now specify that it has been cancelled "by the owner".
If you were required to pay for the cancellation, you will receive a receipt via email.
If you experience any issues or the booking request cancellation cannot be automatically processed via the CanadaStays website, please call us at 1-866-808-6210 ext. 0.