We’ve simplified our subscription offering and have discontinued the multi-tier subscription types. As the five-level subscription model is phased out, your listings’ placement in the search results will be based on the traveller’s search filters and on listing performance. Higher performing listings- those where you accept as many booking requests as possible, respond to travellers within 24 hours, maintain up-to-date calendars and rates, have great photos and property descriptions, and have property reviews, will have higher placement in traveller search results.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, or Classic listing now that this subscription type is no longer available?
- What factors affect my listing’s placement in search results?
- Why are Instant Book listings prioritized ahead of other listings in the search results?
- How do I change my subscription type?
- What does it cost to list with CanadaStays?
- What are the different Product types?