After creating your Pay-Per-Booking listing it will go through a verification process. If it passes this process, it will be published. During this process you may be required to submit proof of property ownership. It is important to make sure your listing is complete and your property information is as accurate as possible before submitting. This ensures the process is completed quickly and properly.
Once your Pay-Per-Booking listing is published:
- The CanadaStays online booking system must be used for all Booking Requests and Confirmed Reservations
- Owner Fees of 8% will be deducted from the amount paid to you for completed Reservations
- The Owner Fee Tax will also be deducted if your property is located in Canada
- If a confirmed Reservation is cancelled, Cancellation Fees will apply (the only exception being Instant Book properties who cancel an Instant Booking Reservation within the allotted 24 hour period)
- All communication between Owners and Travellers prior to booking acceptance must be kept on the CanadaStays messaging system. For the protection of both travellers and owners, we recommend ALL communications remain on the system both prior to and after a booking request is accepted