Owner fees are automatically deducted from our payout to you for any approved Reservation made on CanadaStays. There is a breakdown available to you before you accept the booking to let you know how much will be taken off your Reservation.
Articles in this section
- How and when do I pay Owner Fees?
- What are the Pay-Per-Booking requirements?
- Can I switch from Subscription to Pay-Per-Booking (and vice versa)?
- What is the difference between a Pay-Per-Booking and an Annual Subscription listing?
- What are Owner Fees and how are they calculated?
- What happens to my Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, or Classic listing now that this subscription type is no longer available?
- What factors affect my listing’s placement in search results?
- Why are Instant Book listings prioritized ahead of other listings in the search results?
- How do I change my subscription type?
- What does it cost to list with CanadaStays?