In order for you to close your CanadaStays account, you will need to contact your account manager. They will assist you in unpublishing your listing, and removing any sensitive information for the account. The account will not be deleted for in the event you would like to reopen your account, the information will still be there and kept safe and secure in your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an Owner account?
- How do I add a new property to my account?
- How can I promote my CanadaStays property on my Facebook page?
- Which reservation software do you support for Property Managers?
- How can I set up my Brand Page?
- How can I improve my listing ranking in search results? Are there any settings I can adopt to help my ranking?
- What are some Pay-Per-Booking conversion helpful hints?
- Why does my listing show up as managed by CanadaStays on the HomeAway Network?
- Can I have multiple Payout Methods?
- What Payout Method options are available?