CanadaStays can request proof of ownership from any owners submitting a property to the website. This is to ensure it is a legitimate property that the owner is submitting to our site that they own, and that is safe and available for our travellers to rent. Reviewing listings allows us to maintain a high level of listing quality and accuracy This process can take up to 3 business days. Once our review is complete, you will be notified and your listing will appear in the search results for thousands of travellers!
Articles in this section
- How often does my imported calendar sync?
- How do I provide proof of ownership/verification documents?
- Why am I being asked for proof of ownership for my listing?
- What information do I need to set up my listing?
- Are there other websites where my listing will be distributed?
- How do I know which listing is right for me?